At Black Swan Group, we believe that the objective of cyber risk management is business process assurance, so cyber risk management strategies must be aligned to business objectives.
We seek to find the optimum balance between business enablement through secure IT functionality, usability and standardisation to eliminate conflicts between systems, stakeholders and technology investment objectives. We use systems theory to evaluate and understand the complex network of technologies, people, processes, relationships and events that interact in often unseen and unexpected ways.
Our cyber risk management approach ensures that business and technology executives are empowered to make informed decisions and create improvement road maps to drive strategy, plans, and results. Our services include:
- Cybersecurity protection reviews using US NIST Cybersecurity Framework, Center for Internet Security, and other international best practices.
- Penetration testing and security assessments for infrastructure/application/network/wireless/cloud/mobiles
- Security architecture frameworks and designs
- IT systems design and control reviews
- Security policy development
- PCI-DSS, ISO27001, and PSPF-ISM gap assessments
- Identity & access management solutions
- Board, executive, and employee cybersecurity awareness training